Well, this is awkward.
According to the syllabus, grades are based on:
- Attendance (Be present in class and on time)
- I never missed a class – 100%
- I was a couple minutes late a few times, though – 93%
- Mornings are really hard, and every week I sat through the four-hour class without a coffee refill and without being sassy – 100%
- Daily Reading and Blog Posts
- I have a score of 10 on my blogs – 100%
- I didn’t always read something new for my blog post – 90%
- If I didn’t read something new, I posted something incredibly hilarious and/or entertaining – 100%
- Individual, Team and Class Projects
- I excel in everything I do – 100%
- Project Quality and Performance
- Our AIFF presentation wasn’t superb – 80%
- Many people were difficult to get ahold of, so we kind of got a late start. Group projects suck. I’m not giving you an excuse. (Yes I am.)
If you average those percentages out, you get 93.58%
I’ll be modest, and round down.
93% for my final grade?
My GPA is 4.0;
Please be kind to me.
- Dani 😉 🙂 😀