We are currently using Slack to create a team project!
So far, it’s going pretty well!
- Everyone signs up for Slack.
- Everyone joins our group in Slack.
- We come up with a rough outline for our project.
- We divide up the work.
- We paste our work into the Slack convo.
- Someone edits all of our individual paragraphs together into a glorious, one-page presentation!
- People didn’t sign up for Slack immediately.
- Our group ended up getting a little bigger than it was supposed to, I think.
How we overcame:
- Lots of emails until people signed up.
- Clear instructions on who was doing what.
We present tomorrow!
Sooo I need to write my portion after work tonight!
So far I like using Slack,
It seems a lot easier than using email as a group!
- Dani 😉 🙂 😀